RDWG Approval of Research Note on Web Accessibility Metrics (IMPORTANT SURVEY)

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:53:32 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
YES, we are Done(ish) with the First Note!

Well done to everyone and especially the editors!

But now we need the groups official approval, so please complete the
survey below!

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47076/RDWG-Metrics/

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk