Note or Report

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:51:13 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Again,

The current document is about ready, but at yesterdays telecon we
discussed the title for both now and future notes. Now the type of
document is a "W3C Working Group Note" and the current title is
'Research Note on Web Accessibility Metrics'. We thought that as it is
already called a 'Note' do we need this twice - and 'report' was
suggested as an alternative. So the question is: Should this (and all
future notes) be called:

1) 'Research Note on...'
2) 'Research Report on...'

Time to choose.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group