Re: Mobile Topic Timeline

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:08:18 +0000
To: giorgio brajnik <brajnik@uniud.it>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
I agree Giorgio, I think Shadi was looking into OpenConf. I wonder if
there is any news.

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk