Re: public IRC channel during the symposium

Hi all,

I think this is a good idea - I'll be the IRC person so I'm happy to
sort it out.

cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk