Re: [for approval] Updated: Topic 3 & 4 timeline draft updated

Hi Shawn,

I like this timeline a lot! A few comments though:

#1. I think it would be good to push back the paper deadline by one week
to 23 September (at 23:59). This will give the review committees only 2
weeks for reviewing the TC4R papers (we can fork the process from then
on for E2R, which will likely have more submissions).

#2. We should add a milestone that feedback from the review committees
will be required by 30 September (at 23:59). We will have to keep
reminding the members that we will need their availability for review
during that week, and for follow-up meetings during the week after.

#3. December 10th could be an additional session for E2R depending on
how many papers are accepted and how we want to design the symposium
(one long teleconference vs two separate ones); this is to be decided
later but good to have that option.

Hope I'm not too optimistic...

Best,
   Shadi