From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 26 July 2012 2:43 PM
To: RDWG
Cc: Shawn Henry; Klaus Miesenberger
Subject: *correction* Re: [for approval] Updated: Topic 3 & 4 timeline draft  updated

The correct link is:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline>

Best,
   Shadi

On 26.7.2012 01:54, Shawn Henry wrote:
> Based on today's RDWG discussion, I have prepared another option for the
> timelines for Topics 3 & 4 with the 2 symposia on 19 Nov & 3 Dec. It is
> the first option at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timelines
>
> Please reply by Tuesday 31 July if you have comments, suggestions, or
> objections to this timeline.
>
> Thanks!
> ~Shawn
>

> On 7/5/2012 7:48 AM, Shawn Henry wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With further consideration and input from Klaus, it is probably not
>> wise for the CfP to go out in August with the paper deadline first of
>> Sept, given that is heavy vacation time -- also, probably we cannot
>> get both CfPs done by early August.
>>
>> I've added another option for the symposia on 3 & 17 Dec at:
>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline
>>
>> Comments welcome!
>>
>> ~Shawn
>>

>> On 7/4/2012 10:27 AM, Shawn Henry wrote:
>>> RDWG,
>>>
>>> Based on discussion in today's teleconference, I have updated the
>>> draft timeline for Topics 3 & 4 at:
>>>     http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline
>>>
>>> The main issue is that we will need to do a lot of work in July to
>>> finalize the CfPs for both symposia for announcement the beginning of
>>> August.
>>>
>>> Klaus & I will discuss it next week.
>>>
>>> Comments welcome.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> ~Shawn

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B