Re: Topic 3 & 4 timeline draft updated

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:48:56 -0500
To: Klaus Miesenberger <Klaus.Miesenberger@jku.at>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi all,

With further consideration and input from Klaus, it is probably not wise for the CfP to go out in August with the paper deadline first of Sept, given that is heavy vacation time -- also, probably we cannot get both CfPs done by early August.

I've added another option for the symposia on 3 & 17 Dec at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline

Comments welcome!

~Shawn