[for review] RD Symposia design

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 08:41:17 -0500
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, Liam McGee <liam@searchjohnston.co.uk>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
RDWG & EOWG,

We have been working on a design for the symposia materials. (Credit: Liam McGee!)
The latest draft starts here: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/home.html - links in the nav tab all work, plus in the Proceedings tab, the "Paper n" links go to an example paper.
WAI intro page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/rdsymposia.html

fyi, the design specs are athttp://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/SP-design

Please let me know if you have any concerns with the overall design, and if you have comments on any specifics, e.g,:
* Is the use of all caps and italics acceptable?
* Is the HTML5 used (e.g., <header> and <nav>) sufficiently supported by AT? Do we need redundant indications, e.g., hidden heading for the nav?
* Should there be a visited link colour?

Thanks,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry