Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

Hi Simon,

I do not think that we should have a precondition that obligates us to
fully include all the papers in the consolidated note, for a number of
reasons. I think that the editors with the group should be flexible in
making such a decision depending on how the symposium pans out.

Best,
   Shadi