Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:47:39 +0000
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>, Peter Thiessen <peterdev001@gmail.com>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

So for me I feel that if we accept a paper we should include it -
otherwise we should not accept it. Further, the argument that
publications included as part of the site, ie on the web are as citable
as the note - just doesn't hold up. I see the note as the proceedings of
the seminar. In this case we could have 2 sections the first being by
the editors, the second being each paper - referenced as a proceedings.
If the site has the same status as the note then why do we have a note
at all?

cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk