updated CfP & related pages

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:28:30 +0200
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Group,

I've slightly updated the Call for Papers [1] with these changes:
  - consistently use the term "symposium";
  - changed title of section "Participation" to "Contributing", so that
we can talk about other forms of participation (for example observers)
separately (see questions previously sent by Shawn);
  - completed missing dates and links.

I've also added an overview page for this symposium [2], installed the
template provided by the symposium chairs [3], and created a form for
submitting contributions [4].

These pages are being cross-checked by my colleagues (in particular for
copyright issues and such) but let me know if you have any comments.

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/cfp.html>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/>
[3] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/template.html>
[4] <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/metrics/>