Please review: More tweaking/corrections for the call

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:15:42 -0400
To: "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

You can read this version at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/09/call-vis-papers.html

In first paragraph, added "accessible" as a description of the
teleconference.

Corrections: some typos in the Introduction.

Added phrase suggested by Judy to "Who should participate section" regarding
people with disabilities who may wish to participate.

Changed event date to December 8, and Registration Announcement date to
November 5.

Send any comments to the list as soon as possible. We want to get this
announcement out. I will be in transit to Bangkok Thursday through Friday
and back on email Saturday.

regards,
mark