Which title? - Re: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

I prefer the title
Making Visualization Technologies Accessible for Persons with Disabilities

but maybe we should change "Visualization Technologies" to just
"Visualizations"? Technologies brings to my mind SVG etc. and that is could
but what about the image from Lee's talk describing collaborating users
with dots, adjacency and color codes, is that a technology too or rather a
technique. I think Visualizations will cover both or what do others think?

Marja