Re: Which title? - Re: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:36:16 -0400
To: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>, "Markku T. Hakkinen" <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>, "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Is the primary goal to make visualizations accessible or to provide access
to data? If to provide access to data (which usually ends up presented in a
visualization), I propose, "Making Large Data Sets Accessible for Persons
with Disabilities."

It still feels a little awkward, but "visualization" used out of context
(i.e., just in a title) is likely to be misinterpreted  (e.g.,  PFWG is
working on  "visual verification."  When I told someone our next topic is
"visualizations" she thought we were doing "visual verification.")

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium