Re: Which title? - Re: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

Is the primary goal to make visualizations accessible or to provide access
to data? If to provide access to data (which usually ends up presented in a
visualization), I propose, "Making Large Data Sets Accessible for Persons
with Disabilities."

It still feels a little awkward, but "visualization" used out of context
(i.e., just in a title) is likely to be misinterpreted  (e.g.,  PFWG is
working on  "visual verification."  When I told someone our next topic is
"visualizations" she thought we were doing "visual verification.")

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium