Today's Planning Call (Feb 17)

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:35:33 -0500
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Agenda Update:

I am not sure of the level of participation for today's call, given that in
the US it is a holiday for many, and a significant part of the US east coast
is experiencing a major snowstorm (snowing heavily at my location, with
about 2 feet of fresh snow).

The main topic today is the call for presenters, and all should read Wendy's
draft, whether or not you make it to the call:

Our goal during this week is to get the call into a final form and
distributed as soon as possible.