Re: ideas for next event etc.

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:36:15 +0000
Cc: public-wai-rd@w3.org
To: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>

It's been suggested that I submit a proposal for a roundtable to GDC on
Accessibility and games.
It would be really helpful if we could accumulate some expertise on
what makes a game accessible.
I've a contact at the RNIB who has supplied some materials.

This is a really fundamental problem, it is far from trivial, and
merits attention.
Games are about having fun, and it's more fun if everyone can join in
:-)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"