Re: ideas for next event etc.

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:36:15 +0000
Cc: public-wai-rd@w3.org
To: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>

It's been suggested that I submit a proposal for a roundtable to GDC on
Accessibility and games.
It would be really helpful if we could accumulate some expertise on
what makes a game accessible.
I've a contact at the RNIB who has supplied some materials.

This is a really fundamental problem, it is far from trivial, and
merits attention.
Games are about having fun, and it's more fun if everyone can join in

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jonathan Chetwynd
"A web by people with learning difficulties"