Games Re: ideas for next event etc.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:20:46 +1100
Cc: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>, public-wai-rd@w3.org
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

I think this would be a good topic. It touches on a lot of issues that
regular WAI guidelines groups struggle with. Along with the fun aspect
is the idea of competition that is inherent to many games - and also to
a lot of assessment in education, and other scenarios from everyday
life.

Having an idea about what work is being done strikes me as something
that would be very valuable.

Cheers

Chaals