Games Re: ideas for next event etc.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:20:46 +1100
Cc: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>, public-wai-rd@w3.org
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

I think this would be a good topic. It touches on a lot of issues that
regular WAI guidelines groups struggle with. Along with the fun aspect
is the idea of competition that is inherent to many games - and also to
a lot of assessment in education, and other scenarios from everyday

Having an idea about what work is being done strikes me as something
that would be very valuable.