Update for First meeting on Wednesday.

A further welcome to RDIG!

Here is some supplemental information for the first conference call on
Wednesday, December 18:

1.  We will have an IRC channel for our call:
    Server: irc.w3.org:6665
    Channel: #rdig

2.  The conference call duration is 90 minutes

I look forward to working with you all.

---
Markku Hakkinen
Chair - W3C WAI Research & Development Interest Group
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD)