Re: [TC4R Symposium] - comments on supporting text customisation for older Web users

From: Whitney Quesenbery <Whitneyq@wqusability.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:09:25 -0500
To: public-wai-rd-comments@w3.org
David,

Your comment about someone using Word to adapt text is interesting. When I worked on a US government advisory committee, users suggested that we simply make documents available in Word (rather than accessible PDF or HTML), because they felt this was easier for the policy-minded audience to work with.

Whitney Quesenbery  |  908-617-1122  | Skype: whitneyq | Twitter @whitneyq