Re: Open invitation to test-run WCAG-EM

Hi Eric,

The way your mail was phrased sounded to me as if this was now going to be *the* 'open for all (accessibility people)' test run. If there is little time left, I think it is usefuld to invite to an open survey with a free choice of website at the same time as conducting the survey of the selected site - all that is n eeded is in place, the survey just needing a change in just one spot (provide the option enter a site rather thna point to the selected site).

Having *two* open surveys (one focused on the site selected, the other with free choice of site) might confuse users. Since we will be talking today anyway, I was a bit surprised by this mail to all, with an invitation to distribute widely hours before the telco where we had agreed to take a decision on the best way to publicly evaluate WCAG-EM.

Talk to you later,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites