Re: Agenda item #2 Please check

Hi, Eric.

I apologise for my late comment about the survey, I hope it can be
somehow considered... In page 2 of 10, I read:

"Accessibility support baseline: Latest version of web browsers,
assistive technologies, and other user agents that were available in 2013."

I don't really know how this can be defined clearly. In my opinion, for
example, there is no possibility for PDFs to be "accessibility
supported" unless the only environment being considered is Windoes +
Adobe Reader (or the PDFs are so simple that they do not require any
structure). Would this be taken into account?

In addition, I don't see any other reference to accessibility support in
the survey, so it can happen that some success criteria are "technically
met" but they don't have any accessibility support.

Regards,
Ramón.