From: Velleman, Eric
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:03 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Agenda item #2 Please check

Dear all,

Below is a link to the current online version of the survey.
Please do NOT spread the link as the EvalTF is still working on it.

https://utwentebs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGAAMLdmjk3FmHX

1. Does the survey have accessibility problems?

2. How about the length (10 pages). Is that too much? or should we chop it
up into more pages?

3. Checkbox or radiobutton?

Explanation of #3: Please look at the pages where you check the Success
Criteria (SC). The survey now uses checkboxes. Reason: the methodology asks
people to check every page for all SC. It proposes the possibility to check
only if there is a fail, but this is open in the methodology. Therefore, we
should also support that people check page by page. Some pages will pass,
others will fail. We want to see what people do and if this part of WCAG-EM
is clear to them. It now only works in the SC from 1.1.1 to 1.4.5 (I am
waiting for the outcome of the discussion before I change the rest).

Alternatively we could provide for every SC three radiobuttons (Pass, Fail,
Not present) and three editfields:
a) Paste the URL(s) or .. where you found the Fail
b) Optional: paste the URL(s) or .. where you found the Pass or Not Present
and give a short explanation
c) Give an explanation of the Pass, Fail and/or Not Present

Kindest regards,

Eric

Richard Warren
Technical Manager