RE: Appendix about random sampling

Yes. We could keep the current tex as a top level text and then point people to more detailed information in the appendix or even outside of the document.

Eric
Van: Moe Kraft/Westford/IBM [maureen_kraft@us.ibm.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 10 oktober 2013 16:14
Aan: Velleman, Eric
CC: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Onderwerp: Re: Appendix about random sampling

Hi Eric,

Are you asking us what else should be included in the appendix in addition
to the random sampling section?

Thanks,
Moe

From:   "Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
To:     "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>,
Date:   10/09/2013 03:20 PM
Subject:        Appendix about random sampling

Dear all,

In Step 3.e (Include a Randomly Selected Sample), we ask people to select a
random sample. In our telco of 12 september [2], we discussed that we may
put more information about random sampling in an appendix or in a seperate
document. What should be in that appendix?

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20130903#step3e
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/09/12-eval-minutes.html

Eric