Re: Appendix about random sampling

Hi Eric,

Are you asking us what else should be included in the appendix in addition
to the random sampling section?

Thanks,
Moe

                    Maureen Kraft
                    Accessibility Consultant
                    Test Lead
                    Human Ability and
                    Accessibility Center
                    IBM Research

                    Tel: 978-899-3114
                    E-mail:
                    maureen_kraft@us.ibm.com

From:	"Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
To:	"public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>,
Date:	10/09/2013 03:20 PM
Subject:	Appendix about random sampling

Dear all,

In Step 3.e (Include a Randomly Selected Sample), we ask people to select a
random sample. In our telco of 12 september [2], we discussed that we may
put more information about random sampling in an appendix or in a seperate
document. What should be in that appendix?

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20130903#step3e
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/09/12-eval-minutes.html

Eric