Re: [for review] Editor Draft 11 November 2013

Hi Alistair,

On 14.11.2013 13:26, Alistair Garrison wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> With regard to the update - good job!

Thanks! Eric has been making most of the fixes to address the comments
and I've been going over with to fine tune the text and its flow.

> A couple of things...
>
> 1st paragraph in the Introduction - typo "evaluatos"

Thanks, fixed. So much to fine-tuning... ;)

> Also, under "scope of applicability" I would suggest changing the heading "Conformance Evaluation Procedure" to simply "The Evaluation Procedure" or "WCAG-EM Evaluation Procedure".

Yes, I've been wondering about that too. Eric and I just didn't get to
fine-tuning this section yet, though. Will look at it in the next round.

Thanks,
   Shadi