Re: [for review] Editor Draft 11 November 2013

Dear all,

With regard to the update - good job!

A couple of things...

1st paragraph in the Introduction - typo "evaluatos"

Also, under "scope of applicability" I would suggest changing the heading "Conformance Evaluation Procedure" to simply "The Evaluation Procedure" or "WCAG-EM Evaluation Procedure".

All the best

Alistair