Re: Perfomance score per instance

This is not yet implemented, so I don't have user feedback by now.

To me, the performance scores given by a tool do not reflect the
"accessibility level" (this way we avoid any troll :) <smile>).

But the user feedback I actually have is: "once I've got all my results
(over my N thousands pages), could the tool give me some insights about
how to be efficient in fixing accessibility ?"

To be precise, the scope I consider is only what a given tool can
automate. I know this is not the whole accessibility work to do, but I
think this is a good starting point (and clients like it because they
are autonomous, and don't have to "call the expert" for such tasks as
fixing titles or headings).

Once we consider a reduced scope, providing the user with the three
performance score gives him an instant overview of where he is and where
to go quick. For instance I can easily see if by correcting one point I
can fix many instances of a given problem. This way I am more efficient.

If you want, I created a text with tables and numeric examples to
demonstrate the usefulness of the scores to my french colleagues, but as
a drawback it is still in french and 3-4 pages long.

Cheers,
Matthieu

--
Phone: +33 9 72 11 26 06
Mobile: +33 6 73 96 79 59

Tanaguru free-libre software for accessibility assessment
<http://www.Tanaguru.org/>
KBAccess collaborative database of good and bad examples of Web
Accessibility <http://www.kbaccess.org/>