Re: EvalTF deadline extension

From: RichardWarren <richard.warren@userite.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:38:38 -0000
To: "Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>, <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Good idea - fine with me
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Velleman, Eric
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 9:52 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF deadline extension

Dear all,

As we have not yet received a large number of comments, I propose that we
extend the deadline for comments untill the 12th of April (3 weeks
extension). We have received a number of requests for deadline extension.
Please let me know asap if this is ok for you.

I will then request EOWG for an updated announcement on the mailing list.
After that we may all join forces in publicizing, (re)tweeting, (re)pinging
and more.

Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman