EvalTF deadline extension

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:52:18 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

As we have not yet received a large number of comments, I propose that we extend the deadline for comments untill the 12th of April (3 weeks extension). We have received a number of requests for deadline extension. Please let me know asap if this is ok for you.

I will then request EOWG for an updated announcement on the mailing list. After that we may all join forces in publicizing, (re)tweeting, (re)pinging and more.

Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman