EvalTF documents for review

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:58:05 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please review the new version of the Editor Draft and the Disposition of Comments. Best way to do that is by answering the EvalTF survey 8. Please make time to do this survey until wednesday night. We can then discuss the issues that need more discussion in the Telco and on the list.

Survey: <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltfq8/>
Deadline: Wednesday night (will remain open untill saturday for more discussion)

Relevant documents:
New ED: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20130128>
New DoC: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120920>

Please remember, that this is still not the final document so we will have more time to discuss the sections. If we succeed in getting this through to a new Working Draft, we can do a testround that will surely/hopefully deliver much more input :-)

Kindest regards,

Eric