From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) [mailto:r.scano@webprofession.com]
Sent: January-27-13 11:26 AM
To: 'Velleman, Eric'; public-wai-evaltf@w3.org; david100@sympatico.ca
Subject: R: Combining evaluations

Eric wrote:
WCAG-EM currently supports a large base like in WCAG. Maybe we should add
the requirement to add the tools, user-agents etc. that have been used in
the evaluation to the report and to the evaluation statement.
---

I agree, we have done this one for italian government sites that
auto-evalutate themeself. This was a technical auto-evalutation conformance
model for WCAG 1.0 testing.

http://www.pubbliaccesso.gov.it/logo/rapp_conclusivo_PA.doc