From: Ramón Corominas [mailto:rcorominas@technosite.es]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:15 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Cc: Eval TF
Subject: Re: graphic from Kathy

Hi all,

I apologise for the delay and absence, I was on holidays (smile). I hope I'm not late to comment about this...

1. I would change the position of the texts for the steps. Now it seems that the "step 5" is previous to "step 1" (in the natural reading order, since it is in the left-top). Maybe it is because of my narrow field of vision, but I always tend to start reading on the left side of the screen.

2. Although I understand the "evaluation cycle", it is still a bit strange that you "report findings" and from there you go to "define the scope". It seems to me that this would constitute a complete new evaluation, since the initial parameters are different, isn't it?

Regards,
Ramón.

Shadi sent a graphic from Kathy: