Re: graphic from Kathy

From: <kvotis@iti.gr>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:04:11 +0200
To: rcorominas@technosite.es
Cc: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
I would also expect to see in the presented figure a more detailed logic
diagram of the proposed methodology.Thus, for each of the provided steps i
would like to see also the corresponding sub steps (e.g. 1a,1b,..)
including also dotted lines for the optional steps.

regards

kostas

-------------------
Dr. Konstantinos Votis
Computer Engineer & Informatics,PhD, Msc, MBA
Research Associate
Informatics and Telematics Institute
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
6th Klm. Charilaou - Thermi Road
P.O. BOX 60361 GR - 570 01
Thessaloniki &#8211; Greece
Tel.: +30-2311-257722