EvalTF new Editor Draft available

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:46:01 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear EvalTF,

Please find below the links to the updated editor draft and the diff version. Please review carefully for our Telco this thursday:

Please find in the document indicated in review notes and editor notes where more significant changes have been made in this version. Please also have a look at the Diff version to see exactly what has changed since the previous version.

I hope to send you updated versions of the DoC's before the meeting.

Diff version: