Re: EOWG Comments on 20 September 2012 Draft

From: Ramón Corominas <rcorominas@technosite.es>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:00:13 +0200
To: shawn@w3.org
CC: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Hi all,

Just a quick comment to one of the EOWG comments:

Missing?

"As part of EM, I would suggest that that we should make a strong case
for planned reviews to maintain standards and avoid the effect of drift
that has been observed by researchers. {Suzette}"

I totally agree, and it would be very helpful for certification schemes
such as Euracert, that includes a set of reviews after the certification
itself. In addition, these monitoring activities combine automated and
manual reviews each 3 months during an initial period of 2 years
(certification -> automated -> manual -> automated...).

Regards,
Ramón.