Survey about sampling

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:15:09 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

Below is the link to our survey about sampling. Please try to answer the questions by friday this week so we can discuss the outcome at the TPAC meeting in Lyon. The questionnaire is open to EvalTF, ERT and WCAG working group members. Please do not spread the link to others.

Please find the survey at:

Many thanks to Kathy for preparing the survey in surveymonkey. Great job! We owe you a box of chocolates.
Please contact me or Shadi in case there are any problems.