Agenda Telco

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:11:36 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 11 October 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

customized coutrynetics

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe
Minutes of previous meeting:
<http://www.w3.org/2012/10/04-eval-minutes>

#2. Issue 9 - Random Sampling survey
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/issues/9>

#3. Issue 1 - Discuss approaches for addressing tolerance
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/issues/1>
We have discussed about three parts of the evaluation output: (1) conformance to WCAG - yes/no; (2) some type of score - indicative to help "motivate" developers and decision makers; (3) report - to show the types of issues to explain the "severity" and guide developers on how to fix issues. These are closely linked together.

Would like to discuss about confidence this telco: What do we know about the relationship between the sample and the level of confidence of the evaluation output. A sample is always a sample, we could have missed something. How can we rate the confidencelevel of the output?

#4. Issue 5  Number of pages to select in Step 3b
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/issues/5>

#5. Status of the graphics (continued)
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/actions/5>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2012Oct/0011.html>