EOWG discussion on "Target Audience"

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:19:57 +0100
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>, Eric Velleman <E.Velleman@bartimeus.nl>
Eval TF,

While EOWG was working on the overview page for WCAG-EM (see previous
mail about that), they had some feedback on Target Audience section:
  - Discussion: <http://www.w3.org/2012/11/16-eo-minutes>
  - Section: <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-WCAG-EM-20120920/#audience>

Basically the suggestion is to move away from listing particular
audiences to describing the purpose and usage (maybe scenarios) of
WCAG-EM. I think some comments we received relate to this. Peter may
have also raised something similar in the past.

Regards,
   Shadi