Re: For Review: WCAG-EM Overview

Dear Eval TF,

Background: EOWG is developing an "overview page" (WAI has these for
most of its specs) for WCAG-EM, which will then replace the current
"Conformance Evaluation of Websites for Accessibility" page:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance>

Feel free to track that work and send any comments you have but they
will let us know when they have a final version. This will probably be
in close proximity to when we are publishing our next draft.

PS: EOWG is also updating "Preliminary Evaluation of Websites for
Accessibility" and working on other evaluation resources ("evaluation
throughout the development process") if you are interested.

Regards,
   Shadi