Re: Step 3 - No random sample!

From: <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:52:31 +0200 (CEST)
To: richard.warren@userite.com,public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Will there be a articular tool abailable online ("@ W3C) to parse the entire site (or rather the selected scope) and produce those random pages? Can you do it whatever way you fancy? A truly random selection would never be replicable anyway. So do we have a situation where evaluators can pick whatever they fancy to make up the required random part of the sample, or would they have to document the pocess of random sampling? I find all this rather daunting but I admit we don't do random sampling SATM.

Detlev