Step 3 - No random sample!

From: RichardWarren <richard.warren@userite.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:01:35 +0100
To: "Eval TF" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi,
I am not sure if I have missed it – but I cannot see a requirement to select a random sample of pages. I know we discussed this earlier and a random selection was included. I find this a useful exercise. remember that some visitors will land up at a random page so it is important that all pages make sense, or at least allow progress, when taken out of context. I seem to remember discussions on what size this random selection should be – but do not remember that we decided to not include it as part of step 3.

Richard