RE: DoC ID 25: "Person or organization"

From: Kathleen Wahlbin <kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:18:54 -0400
To: "'Velleman, Eric'" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>, <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Eric -

This looks good to me.  Thank you!

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:23 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: DoC ID 25: "Person or organization"

Dear all,

In the last call we talked about DoC ID 25:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltf_q01/results#x2614.
It looked like we agreed on replacing Person by Evaluator. In the definition
of Evaluator it says: "The person, team of people, organization, in-house
department, or other entity responsible for carrying out the evaluation."
That would cover most of the discussion we had.

The Resolution would then be: replace "Person who did the evaluation" by
"Evaluator".

Let me know if this is better so we could close this issue in the next call.
Kindest regards,

Eric