DoC ID 25: "Person or organization"

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:23:04 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

In the last call we talked about DoC ID 25: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltf_q01/results#x2614.
It looked like we agreed on replacing Person by Evaluator. In the definition of Evaluator it says: "The person, team of people, organization, in-house department, or other entity responsible for carrying out the evaluation." That would cover most of the discussion we had.

The Resolution would then be: replace "Person who did the evaluation" by "Evaluator".

Let me know if this is better so we could close this issue in the next call.
Kindest regards,

Eric