Re: Step 1.e: Define the Techniques to be used

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:57:51 +0200
To: Aurélien Levy <aurelien.levy@temesis.com>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi,

I don't presume to know all the web developers in the world - or those you work with.  Personally, I think what you say does a great disservice to the great many web developers out there who take accessibility very seriously and work very hard to follow WCAG 2.0 Techniques (or other techniques) in order to produce accessible web content.

Just to clear - in your opinion, who's job do you think it is to know web content accessibility techniques - if not the web developer?

Alistair