DoC ID 26: Appendix C more examples

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:45:52 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

We more or less seem to agree on DoC ID 26: Appendix C more examples [1]. Because this comments seems to come back often for parts of the document we still have to work on, Shadi proposes to clarify the status of appendix C to the readers. That would lead to a small addition to the proposed resolution. Let me know if you agree so we can close it this thursday.

Previous Resolution: No change for the moment
Previous Rationale: We will work on this section in more detail in later editor drafts.

New Resolution: No change, but add to editor note that this section may change in later drafts depending on how the other sections evolve.
New Rationale: To clarify status of this section to the readers (otherwise we may receive the same comments over again with the next publication).

Kindest regards,

Eric

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltfq3/results#x2614