RE: EvalTF Technologies

I would think we'd need to include all relevant and appropriate technologies..
Thanks Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:24 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF Technologies

Dear all,

Discussion item 2:

3.7 Technologies used on the webpages.
The technologies used on the website/webpage are important when determining the scope of the evaluation. If the website has an alternative for Flash content, does the evaluator look at both the Flash content (supposing there are WCAG2.0 techniques for Flash) and at the alternative content?

What if the pages have both content in both pdf and html? Does the evaluator check both? That would enlarge the scope and thereby also the sample (and thus evaluation time).

Kindest regards,

Eric