From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:15 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF Size of Sample

Dear all,

We had a short discussion in our last telco about the size of a representative sample of a website.
The discussion varied between 6 and 5000... How many pages should we have in a sample to be replicable and at the same time achievable in terms of time and money?

In the updated version of the Methodology that will be online in the coming days I added:
- the three sample lists that should be included into an evaluation (core, task-based and random). If we just take one of every resource named there, we have at least 25 pages.

Kindest regards,

Eric

=========================
Eric Velleman