WAI-ACT Clarification

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:34:26 +0100
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Shadi, All...

Reading the telecon transcript I noticed mention of the WAI-ACT project - a European funded project - to which I see several people in our Eval TF belong as members, including our Chair (http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/#staff).

Reading more about this project I see that the work we all are doing in the Eval TF is seemingly listed as one of its deliverables (http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/deliverables#methodology).

Until reading this I had been under the clear impression that the Eval TF was set up as a WCAG 2.0 WG TF, rather than for some other purpose...

Please could you clarify the situation, and correct me if I have misinterpreted something...

Very best regards

Alistair Garrison