Re: WAI-ACT Clarification

Hi Alistair,

You are not misinterpreting, both aspects are correct.

Eval TF is a sub-group of WCAG WG and ERT WG, as per the W3C Process.
This is all described in the Eval TF Work Statement:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/eval-ws>

The deliverables of the WAI-ACT Project are all carried out through
W3C/WAI Working Groups to ensure an open, consensus-based process and to
maximize involvement by international participants. In a way, the
WAI-ACT Project funds the Eval TF Facilitator and Editor (Eric) and
Staff Contact (myself), and enables this work to happen.

Thanks for seeking clarification, please let me know if you have any
further questions.

Regards,
   Shadi