informational resources list on measuring web accessibility?

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:26:14 -0400
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi, I was wondering if we did a literature survey to determine the current state of the practice of web accessibility measurement.   If we did I apologize for having forgotten.   I remember for the WAI Ageing Task Force, they did a literature survey at the beginning to leverage existing resources.  Perhaps in our document we could have a informative resources list for further reading at the end if appropriate..  Some examples (no endorsement implied, just informational) I found of some resources on measuring web accessibility were:

Remaining Challenges of Measuring the Accessibility of Websites According to WCAG2.0:

Quantitative Metrics for Measuring Web Accessibility (link to paper in PDF):

Delivering Inclusive Websites-Measuring Accessibility:

Automatic Testing, Page Sampling, and Measuring Web Accessibility:

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST